Please have you blue bins out to the curb by 7:00 am.
- March 12th
- April 9th
- May 7th
Bylaw No. 3-17 can be viewed in full at the Town office during regular business hours:
- All properties shall participate in the Recycling Waste Collection system provided by the Municipality.
- All Dwellings shall be provided with one recycle cart.
- Any damage occurring to the recycle cart shall be charged to the owner in accordance with the general conditions of the contract with Loraas Disposal Ltd.
- No adjustment in rates will be made for recycle disposal, regardless of whether carts are placed at the curb or not.
- Interest on unpaid accounts shall be calculated at the same rate as set out I the Utilities Management Bylaw of the Municipality.
Bylaw No. 4-17:
- Residents of the Town are encouraged to remove all recyclables, accepted by Loraas Disposal, from their waste stream and deposit them in the blue cart at home for pick up by Loraas Disposal.
- The Town reserves the right to refuse to collect for removal any of the following waste:
- any receptacle, plastic bag, or waste item that does not have a tag affixed to it as required under Section any receptacle, plastic bag or waste item that is considered over-sized or overweight.
- any hazardous waste item.
- any waste material or item not accepted at the Rockglen Landfill Site.
- any other waste material or item that could be considered unsuitable for collection.
- any recyclables, plastic, glass, cardboard, tin and anything allowed by Loraas disposal to be recycled