Town of Rockglen Statement
The Town of Rockglen has been closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. The health, safety, and wellbeing of our employees, members of the public, and the community are our top priorities.
We are taking the following steps to reduce the risk of transmission to employees, members of the public and our community:
- Town-operated facilities including Rockglen Community Hall, and all Town owned Buildings are closed until further notice.
- The Town Office is closed to the public until further notice; however, staff are available to help by phone 306-476-2144 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments for property taxes, utility bills, and accounts receivable can be made through online banking, or by mailing cheques.
The Town of Rockglen will provide updates to these precautionary measures as they become available and will post them to our face book page Rockglen Town Office. Residents are encouraged to follow the Town of Rockglen’s Facebook page for timely and targeted public safety messages.
We encourage all residents to visit saskatchewan.ca/coronavirus for the current provincial guidelines and latest information regarding COVID-19. Some tips for prevention include:
- Wash hands often with soap and water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid large crowds and practice social distancing
- Stay home when sick
Monitor your health for cough, fever and difficulty breathing and call 811 for direction if these symptoms develop.
Reach out to those most vulnerable including those aged 65 and over, with compromised immunity systems or underlying medical conditions or those in self-isolation via phone or social media.
Those that are self-isolating, immune compromised or just need a helping hand, Rockglen Co-op
Food Store offer delivery service and can be contacted directly, 306-476-2005. For any other concerns, please contact the Town Office at 306-476-2144.
Every organization, business and person can play a role in helping keep us all safe. Responding most effectively will take a whole community approach.
Town of Rockglen Mayor & Council