Located next to the Information Station and across the street from the Rockglen Town Hall, the RV Park is near the center of town and is in walking distance from dining, entertainment and shopping. The sites include electric, water and sewer hookups as well as access to public washrooms, showers and laundry.
RV sites are first-come, first serve. There is no limit on the length of stay; however, campers must pay for a second day if they stay beyond noon.
- 20 amp site — $20.00/night
- weekly rate — $120.00
- 30 amp site — $30.00/night
- weekly rate — $180.00
Payments can be paid at:
- The Visitor Center desk
- In the fees mailbox slot on the side of the Visitor Center or
- The Town Office during business hours
Camping season with the use of the public washrooms, showers, laundry and water service begin May 24th weekend and run through September Long Weekend. Arrangements can be made to park there outside those dates by contacting the Town Office; however, the public washrooms, showers and laundry will be closed.
- Check out time: 12:00 pm
- Quiet time: 10:00 pm through 7:00 am
- NO fire pits
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- Alcohol in campsite only (no transporting open alcohol between campsites)